Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Update From Holland

I have been in Holland for a week now- hard to believe I have less than two weeks left. It felt like I was going to be here for such a long time but now it seems to be flying by!

The days have been very full since I got here.

I wrote that this morning and then spent about 5 hours trying to figure out how I could upload so pictures to my blog. I installed Dropbox but haven't gotten any further than that. I did have a wonderful afternoon, doing a vocal practice from a class I recorded last January in the Bahamas with Siliva Nakkach. Along with it I did an Expressive Art Therapy exercise- basically putting the vocal exercise on a piece of paper and seeing what revealed itself. It was a very enjoyable exercise and I may incorporate some of it into this weekend's workshop.
Let's try this. At least you can see the pics on my Facebook page this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment