Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sound Revelation

Today's sound revelation- that different sheep have very different voices! Yesterday I went down to the edge of the river to look at the new dock and there was a sheep with a very deep voice "Baaa"ing at us. Coming toward us on the river was a scull with four or five people rowing toward us. I heard a very high-pitched "Baaaa" and the big sheep with the deep voice replied. Again there was a high-piched "Baaa". I started laughing because I thought it was someone in the boat answering the sheep. After the third time I realized it was actually another sheep and not someone in the boat goofing around!   Today Paul, Jane and I were walking down to the edge of the river and there was the flock of sheep again. This time I heard several voices and there was no one else but us in sight. Maybe you already knew that but I found it very exciting, silly as it may sound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment