Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Mum, John McDowell and Couch to 5K

Two years ago, about this time of year I started Couch to 5K. I only had six workouts to go when my beautiful mama got so sick that I just wanted to spend every minute I could with her and I stopped running. She passed away at the end of that summer. Winter came and then I severely injured my left foot, so last summer I never got back to my jogging routine.

Today I went out for my first Couch to 5K workout- Week 1, Day 1! I am so happy to get back to it. I wake up thinking about it almost every morning but today was the first day I actually rallied and got my butt out the door. I listened to the marvelous and inspirational John McDowell (appropriately titled "Speaking the Mamma Tongue") while doing my walk/jog/walk routine. It was a joy and I feel like I started my day off on the right note!

No comments:

Post a Comment