Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Staying in the Game


I am completely exhausted tonight and making a real effort to get to bed at a reasonable time. So, I am shipping tonight by updating my Airbnb website, plus creating an event for my Saturday evening Healing Sound Journey and Sunday workshop in Newburyport, MA. So far only one person signed up for workshop but that's what we thought in Holland too and ended up with enough people to cover my plane fare and I made some money beyond that- so I'm not throwing in the towel just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment