Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Turn Up the Volume

This is Lord Dhanwantari, an avatar of Vishnu and the embodiment of perfect health. I could use a little of his magic right now.
Here is a video of the Dhanvantari mantra that I taped in a workshop a few years ago.

I am very tired but feeling slightly better than yesterday although feverish earlier. When I was in Holland my friend Paul turned me on to a lot more Peter Gabriel that I was not familiar with. I really hadn't listened to him much in close to 20 years, other than one track with the Blind Boys of Alabama on The Long Walk Home, the soundtrack to Rabbit-Proof Fence.

Today I have had a song going through my head that I listened to several times when I was in the Netherlands. I recommend connecting to some good speakers and turning up the volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment