Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Back to the Boggy Blog!

Okay- I haven't blogged in three days. This is an acknowledgement! I just got home from Holland yesterday and have a pretty bad sore throat so I must scramble off to bed. I had to write a tiny bit though so I get back in my blogging groove. Holland was wonderful and I am back to my computer so now I can post pictures with ease!











Here are a few highlights- maybe for the quality of the photo, the colour, the light or the event...

2 comments:

  1. So happy you had a good trip and happy to see your posts again! Welcome home~e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estelle, I'm not sure that I ever saw this comment! But now I have, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete