Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

From Kilns to Cars


Tonight I'm writing on my phone so I can tell you right now- it's going to be short and sweet!

Today I had an experience of gratitude. It came about when I was packing my car with my instruments for a Sound Journey I was doing tonight in Newburyport, MA. I used to be a potter and one of the skills I acquired from that is being a great packer- from kilns to cars! I had all the instruments above plus a couple more tubs with instruments for tomorrow's workshop packed into the back of my car with room to spare.

I am falling asleep holding the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment