Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This Morning's Musical Moment

Ice violin
First thing when I woke up this morning I grabbed my phone, did my usual check-in to see what the weather was going to look like and then went to my Twitter account to see who my new followers were. This knock-your-socks-off mind-blowing fiddler/violinist was the first to show up. I read the little blurb on her Twitter page: "Genre-defying fiddler (or was that violinist?); exuberant fireplug of a session-player-to-the-stars (Led Zeppelin, The Chieftains, Blue Rodeo, James Taylor)" and thought, "Holy shit- who is this person?" Exuberant fire-plug?! How could you not be intrigued by that, even if you didn't love the fiddle as I do? I followed her from Twitter to her webpage and boom! Here was this video. Wow! What a way to start the day! I was seriously blissed out- grinning from ear to ear.



Music... what a gift! With music there are no boundaries. It cuts through all the chatter, all the bullshit and just allows you to get down and get real! Sometimes it's nice to get all philosophical- or scientific- about this stuff and talk about what it does, how it heals, why it heals, what's going on in the brain, etc., etc., but other times you just have to cut to the chase. That is what this music did for me.  It brought to myself, to what is real- here and now- and, I might add, in no time at all! This clip is only 2:02 minutes long.

Thank you Anne Lindsay for following me on Twitter- you seriously rock! My world got a little bigger today.
Mongolian Shaman...


No comments:

Post a Comment