Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jai Uttal- Oh Krishna....Sweet Kirtan


I am very tired tonight and my mind is rather pleasantly empty. When I thought about what to write- my commitment to shipping something every day- this beautiful kirtan by Jai Uttal came into my mind. It was a very lovely evening in Miami about four years ago, at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, without a doubt one of the most beautiful churches I have ever been in. The scene, with the lights changing from reds to blues to purples, the angels behind them, the ethereal painting on the ceiling and the sweet beautiful music, was something out of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment