Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rain Song

Spent the day at the hospital and left in more pain than I went in with- and a diagnosis that does not resonate for me. Seems like they missed the mark- so I am going to bed and only writing to say that I am not writing tonight!

I am listening to the sound of the pouring rain. Beautiful. I can fall asleep to that song no problem.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are OK. I don't know you other than I love your blog. I live in Oregon because I love the rain. Love ---- Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen- that is really sweet of you. I had a few days of pretty severe pain and then a massage and healing session with a friend that seemed to turn it all around. Enjoy Oregon- I was only out there once and I loved it!

      Delete