Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Ceramics, Gratitude, Sound and Blogging (Not Neccessarily in That Order)

The next week is going to be crazy busy for me with a house full of guests. My good friend Brian Ransom, maker of ceramic instruments extraordinaire, is coming up from FL with 3 of his best students for the NCECA (National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts) Conference- , which is being held in Providence this year. They are all going to be staying at my house and we will be spending a lot of time in Providence listening to talks, going to different shows, etc. and I know I will be very preoccupied with that and making sure that everyone is comfortable, etc.

This weekend I have another dear friend visiting for the weekend to celebrate my 60th birthday with me- which we have been trying to do for the last two months but the stuff of life kept getting in the way.

That being said I know that I am going to have very little time to write so I am thinking about how I want to proceed in the coming week so that I don't lose my momentum. What is coming to me in this moment is simply acknowledging some of the things I am grateful for in my experience of sound and music in my life.
Deity of Sound- Brian Ransom

Deity of Sound- Brian Ransom

"All things hollow, or those that are in the form of a vessel, we humans among them, have the capacity to resonate." ~Brian Ransom~

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to work with oncology patients through the Integrative Care Program at Women & Infants Hospital. I feel so incredibly fortunate and blessed to have been given the opportunity to work with these women of all ages and their caregivers, some currently in treatment, some survivors, all grateful and proactive about their health and welfare with amazing attitudes and commitment.


No comments:

Post a Comment