Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Let's Get Married!

While my dear friend, old boyfriend, loyal support person Henry is working on getting a link activated for people to register for my workshop I have a tiny window to post... well... something!

How about this? Seriously- this video blew my mind. I was sitting at my kitchen table cheering as I watched it on my laptop. I want to get married just so I can have Father Kelly sing this at my wedding!  



No comments:

Post a Comment