Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz...

Tonight I add a couple of small touches to the Event Registration page. Right now am going to Facebook to create an event there too. Also working on setting up some other events in FL while I am down there.

Very busy getting ready for apprentice who is coming for four days next week as well as my dear friends Lynn Carol and George who are coming up from Florida. I am feeling slightly anxious around the possibility of not getting enough time with them and putting my energy into trusting that it will all work out perfectly!

I got a small shipment of Tibetan bowls in a couple of days ago- a set of five among them that are absolutely intoxicating! They are more expensive than the ones I usually get but they are definitely amazing quality- stunning both visually and vibrationally. Tomorrow I will post a little video of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment