Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sound Exploratorium

Well, I have spent the last hour in frustration. Now I have to let it go. I had a video I wanted to upload here but I have to get it into iMovie first (I think). For whatever reason my file menu is not showing me the option I need to import it ("Import") so I am stuck. Time to get unstuck.

I have tried to upload it directly to here and that didn't work either.

I took a walk in the woods today and discovered the most wonderful underground stream that flowed under the rocks I was walking on. The sound was so magical, creating a resonance as it flowed under the rocks.
I took a video of the stream and wanted to post it here. The other thrill when I was walking was the sound of a bird that sounded so much like a human whistling that I was a little uncomfortable at first, wondering if someone was messing with me. I started imitating though and it just kept answering back and I could tell by that it was going from tree to tree by the change in direction of where the sound was coming from- unless there was actually a ventriloquist hiding in the woods who had the ability to throw his voice!

2 comments:

  1. Your description of the sound was lovely, so be consoled that at least your written words still communicate some of the beauty to your readers. Sorry I can't help with the upload issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, thank you so much! I really do appreciate that feedback. Eventually I'll figure out how to upload the recordings!

    ReplyDelete