Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Put It To The Test


Tom Ze- Emere

Time to put the brain tuners to the test. I have been sick and my left ear has been blocked for almost a week now. Today I have had no focus whatsoever. I just walk around singing this wonderful tune by Tom Ze! I don't actually feel bad physically- just a relatively mild cough, no fever, aches etc. It's just my ear and the feeling that the whole left side of my head is in a weird kind of a bubble. I have tried everything- using tuning forks on the acupressure points, homeopathic drops, garlic infused sesame oil drops, essential oils and massage around the ear, flushing with saline solution and finally yesterday I broke down and got some Sudafed and so far that hasn't done anything either!

So now I am trying out the brain tuners- the fundamental (C256 hz) and the beta tuner for focus and clarity. If I can't actually clear my ear out at least maybe I can clear my head a little and stop walking around in circles forgetting what I'm doing and where I am putting things. The funny thing is, now, about a minute after I used them I actually feel like there is some movement happening within my ear canal- and I actually do feel a bit more focused. Let's see if I can actually get something done around here!

Sorry that there is no visual on the Tom Ze "video"- but it's well worth a listen- such a sweet tune, sort of sacred and funky at the same time.

Update on brain tuner results to follow... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment