Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

At Home

Beautiful snow day today. The howling wind of the night had died down, the snow was deep and the whiteness of the landscape gentle on the eyes and mind. First thing when I got downstairs went on the sound table in my living room, bathing in vibroacoustic sound- very peaceful entrainment with the soothing music of Jean Philippe Rykiel and Lama Gyurme gently and deeply vibrating all of my cells.




Full of appreciation. Able to be in my house with my youngest son Nic and my grandson while the wind blew and the snow fell. After breakfast we all went outside and tromped around the house.

I am happy, grateful and in my element in every way.






No comments:

Post a Comment