Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Tuesday Afternoon (On Saturday Night)

Today, as I was standing on a chair attempting to reach the top of my Christmas tree to clip the very top few inches, a memory came to me of sitting atop the crow's nest on my father's boat, the Black Pearl, when I was 12 or 13 with my two older sisters, Miranda and Minnie, three and five years older than me respectively. The Moody Blues album "Days of Future Passed" had recently been released and we listened to it nonstop. When we were on the boat we would sit up there (yes, the very one in this photograph) and sing "Tuesday Afternoon" at the top of our lungs- until inevitably, Dad, who would be at the helm channeling Captain Bly, would shout at the top of his lungs, "Goddammit, pipe down up there!"

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment