Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Back to the Present

In an effort to keep current, as well as to share a bit about my travels, I am jumping back to the present here! That may have been a sentence full of oxymorons- but I like the concept of jumping back to the present. ;-)

Anyway, one of the things I have committed to do is listening to lots more live music so last Saturday, the night after Joan Armatrading's wonderful concert, I went to see Geoff Muldaur in Common Fence Point. What a great show- and in such a small intimate setting. I am really enjoying these concerts put on by CFM. They take place in a sort of fellowship hall with long tables that seat 12-14 people. Lots of people bring food and do a sort of potluck dinner before the show. It feels very homey and comfortable even when I don't know a soul!

I have noticed a distinct difference in the way that I feel having soaked up some live music in the last week- a very positive lingering effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment