Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Music Is My Sustenance

I am making a point to get out and listen to more live music- even if I have to go by myself... Another one of the realities I have to get used living alone for the first time in my life!

Last week I saw Eliza Gilkyson. She was wonderful- irreverant, funny and a fabulous singer/songwriter/performer. Tonight I am going to see Joan Armatrading whom I have always loved and wanted to see live. I wasn't going to go because I knew I'd be going by myself. Then I thought, that is ridiculous. That is crazy. Music is my sustenance! So I am going- and so looking forward to it.

Tomorrow night I am going out to hear Geoff Muldaur , a founding member of the Jim Kweskin Jug Band back in the sixties. I saw him once in 1974 when he played at the Salt Tavern in Newport with his then-wife Maria Muldaur. I love his voice.

Very excited about that, but most of all to see Joan Armatrading tonight, whose music has always touched my heart and my emotional body so deeply. Here she is  singing one of her most poignant songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment