Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Words of Love and the Land of Nod



I have not posted as frequently lately, but that is because I have spent so much of time actually immersed in sound that I have not had time to write lately!

These tools are so powerful. I have been doing this work for so many years and it never ceases to amaze me. Today I gave an oncology patient a session with the tuning forks and she had a really great experience and felt wonderful afterward.

Last night I was up very late going through old journals reading testimonials from 1995 when I first started working with the Dreamweaver vibroacoustic environment all the way up to 2011- the last year I had the sound healing center.

Here is a very short one from a 7 year old girl who had a five-minute session about 20 years ago:

"Rose,

I was around a wall but the people were out side.
I was dancing inside the wall.
Thank you"... /

So cute!

Another from 1999:

"Rosie,
The loving healing you offered me was just what I needed. The earth toned embryo at the end will stay in my mind's eye forever.
I feel reborn!
Thank you for your love and unconditional healing"...

And a very sweet poem that my friend Joyce was inspired to write after her session a few years ago:

"Now I lay me down to breath
      Search my soul for what it needs
As sound is seen
And vision heard
      I soar within
            On God's word
                    Truth is there
                    My spirits free
      Please come back on earth with me."

Two nights ago I couldn't get to sleep so once again I decided to use the brain tuners, which have never failed me yet. Same old story- I tapped the fundamental and the one that goes with it to create a delta frequency and sure enough about 30 seconds later I put them down on the bed next to me and went straight off to sleep!







No comments:

Post a Comment