Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Express Your Self

I don't have much to say right now because it's ridiculously late. But I do have a little something to say. I have been thinking a lot about how people express themselves on social media networks lately.  It has been coming to my attention that some people use these venues to vent- Facebook is the only one I really use enough to be familiar with.  I don't understand Twitter... But I wonder how people can feel so comfortable presenting a sometimes very unattractive side of themselves without apparently thinking about what they are showing to the world and what kind of energy they are putting out there.  I know that on one hand people think there is some sort of sincerity to that and don't want to simply appear vapid and phony- but I also feel like we can use this media to express the very best and highest of who we are and leave our pettiness behind- that we have an opportunity to censor ourselves when we say too much or are overly critical, angry or abrasive.

Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment