Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting in Tune

Thinking about the tuning fork workshop I took last weekend which led me to this great old song by The  Who...

We come into the world in tune- at least for a little while- then it seems like we spend our lives trying to get back in tune. So interesting... I feel like I am more in tune with myself now than I have been in many many years- really trying to listen and follow the guidance I get- which comes mostly as feeling and impulses from within. Is this situation comfortable? Is that where I want to be? On so many levels from eating the right food to being with the right people to how I choose to move through my day. And refining the levels of discernment- which voice am I listening to? Is it a real gut feeling that is assisting me in making a particular choice or is it my ego looking for a little comfort or instant gratification?

Getting in tune.  I have been away from my home for 17 years.  Florida was never my home. It was just where I lived. I have had shoes that felt more like home to me than Florida ever did!


No comments:

Post a Comment