Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes!


This has been a most amazing year so far. I feel like I think about what I want and the Universe is coming to meet me at every new thought. Much is manifesting in my life. I have been rooted to my sound healing center which I started 7 years ago for such a long time now. It has been a labor of love, commitment and dedication. In the last two years I have been called to travel more and more, which is what I was doing before I opened the center. This year I have already been to Holland and am going to California in a month to teach there. I spent the winter in New England and when I was leaving to come back down here it hit me that I had been out of my comfort zone for so long and I was ready to be back in it for a while. I also feel that much has shifted in Newport, RI since I have been down here in FL and that the energy is ripe to reintroduce sound healing there. When I left in 1995 very few people had even heard about it but now there are so many more yoga centers and holistic healing centers that I feel I can go back there and really do a lot of work- sessions, group meditations and workshops.

I also felt so strongly that I wanted to be near my son Moose and his wife Addie before they move to Minneapolis in October as well as my son Nic and his family- particularly my grandson Jonah. And my dear mother who turned 90 last fall and is still as sharp as a tack. I had been thinking about this and the high prices for summer rentals in Newport when I got an email forwarded from a dear friend in regards to a rentals available through a mutual friend of ours. And everything I had hoped for was there for me. An affordable room in a wonderful location less than a mile walking distance from Moose and Addie! So I am there for the summer and so thrilled- leaving in a little over a month. Maybe my sentence in Florida is finally up!

Much to do to prepare. So many other things have occurred- too numerous to write about right now- but it's all good and I am very excited to be teaching, learning and traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment