Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Amazing Talent of Alice Coltrane

Clicked to some great link online just now which opened up a world of bhakti and in the middle of the page was this wonderful piece by Alice Coltrane. God how I love her music. Her "Radha-Krsna Nama Sankirtana" was one of my all-time favorite albums years ago. Played it til I could play it no more. Would often listen to it over and over. I ache sometimes to be able to hear it and chant along with "Govinda Jai Jai" and "Prema Muditha".

I think the couple my ex-husband and I lived with off and on must have had the album with this title track because when I heard it tonight I knew every note of it and it resonated so deeply within me. So interesting to hear this music from a time when I knew nothing on a conscious level about sound healing and have the awareness of how deeply healing this music was for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment