Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wholistic Chants

Just found some tracks on Youtube from one of my favorite albums of all time- the Apple recording from the Radha Krishna. I still have the vinyl but it is not remotely playable! But I could never get rid of it- especially since it has the transliteration of all the chants from the Devanagari- it was my first real introduction to Sanskrit. I remember when I used to chant along with it as a teenager and experiencing the familiarity of the language and my homesickness for India even though still today I have not yet been there in this lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why this was disabled as soon as I posted it but click on it to watch it on Youtube- it is so worth it. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete