Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Virtual Joyful Noise! 4.6.11

Every day I am writing, thinking, listening and exploring sound and music. I get many emails with great links to all kinds of wonderful things. I have brilliant musical vibratory friends and connections. Today I received a beautiful inspiring email from one those beings who resonates on a frequency that is very harmonious with my own and she sent me this fantastic video. To see people joined globally via the Internet but connected through music and sound brings such joy to my heart. This project is thrilling to me. Enjoy another piece of wholistic sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment