Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.13.11 Sound Adjustment

One morning last week Henry and I were sitting in bed having coffee. I had kind of a crick in my neck and was some what uncomfortable not having much range of motion when I turned my head to the left. For whatever reason I suddenly remembered how when I was little, about 5, that when I would get sent upstairs to take a nap I would stand on my bed with my blanket over my shoulders and shout over and over, "When can I get up? When can I get up?" I would repeat it very rhythmically and loudly and really I wasn't unhappy at all. I just didn't want to take a nap! Eventually I would tire of it and wrap my blanket all around me like a cocoon and lay down on my bed and fall asleep. I told Henry about it and began laughing and said, "That was my first chant!" I began repeating it again just like I did when I was little and suddenly my neck adjusted and I had no more pain! Once again, healed by chanting!

No comments:

Post a Comment