Welcome to Wholistic Sound!

HELLO AND WELCOME- WE HAVE MOVED!!! Our new website, complete with blog and updated events, is located at: www.wholisticsound.com
Please visit!!!


This site is a forum for the introduction and discussion of ideas regarding the use of vibration, frequency, sound and music as a non-invasive modality for healing on the physical plane as well as expanding consciousness and furthering our connection to the psychospiritual realms.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11.23.10 Sacred Sound

Woke up this morning and bathed in the River of Sacred Sound, the inner nadam. In this moment it continues, a light silvery crystalline sound that calls for my attention. When I closed my eyes and put my thumbs in my ears to listen more deeply I heard a low slow steady chime in the deep distance of my consciousness. The sound current is steady, constant, underlying my awareness. The sound of my breath ebbs and flows like waves breaking on the shores of my consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment